Tennessee Car Accident Attorney
As the number of people living in Tennessee has increased, so has the number of severe car accidents. It’s important that you know your rights and work with an experienced attorney that can receive the damages you deserve. Our attorneys have succeeded in collecting significant settlements for injuries caused by car accidents.
Many don’t understand the mechanical malfunctions inherent in certain vehicles still exist. Certain design defects involving airbags, seatbelts, and door latched provide continuing design problems in car accident cases. Such defects can turn a small accident into a large one that results in severe injuries. Our Tennessee car accident attorneys possess the experience needed to figure out if your injuries were caused by the impact of the collision or a defect in the design of the car.
At the law office of Tawni Tagaki, we have dealt with many kinds of car accident cases, such as:
- Accidents involving being rear-ended
- Accidents where a car rolls over
- Accidents under trucks
- Accidents occurring while backing-up
- Interstate highway accidents
- Injury due to defective automobile design
Depending on the type and severity of injuries received in an auto accident, victims may be eligible to receive compensation for the following:
- Medical Expenses – This includes your bills and expenses incurred by needed medical treatment following the crash. This can include present and future expenses.
- Lost income or earning capacity – Tennessee law allows those injured in car accidents to recover income they might have lost as a result of their injuries, extending into the future any time they will remain unable to work.
- Property Damage – Obviously, a car accident involves property damage. After a crash, one or both vehicles have been damaged. In most cases,victims will be entitled to costs of repairs and lost value of their vehicle.
- Physical Pain and Suffering – These damages are intended to compensate you for the physical pain experienced after the crash. Back pain, migraines paralysis are just a few examples of ailments that can create grounds for pain and suffering
- Emotional Pain and Suffering – This category includes damages for the emotional fallout resulting from a car accident. It’s most relevant in cases involving disfigurement or death
- Punitive damages – Awarded in addition to other damages in some cases. Punitive damages are intended to punish drivers for reckless behavior or manufacturers for defective design.
Even passengers and drivers who avoid serious injury following an auto accident can face debacles with insurance companies that morph into full-on legal battles. Car companies have the means by which to hire teams of top attorneys for their defense in cases of an accident caused by their faulty designs.
Contact our Tennessee Car Accident Attorneys
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries due to a car accident, our attorneys can help get you the compensation you deserve. Don’t attempt to go through this trying time alone. We will fight for your best interests, making the process as easy as we can. Contact us today.